Built in 1994 with a Colonial floor plan by Jeffrey L. Henry, Inc., this home, located on over half-an-acre, has since been entirely updated by its owners, with a long list of desirable features.
The entire home has new paint, including the trim and doors, the light fixtures and ceiling fans are new, stairs have been updated, and the front door and sidelights have been replaced.
Except for the kitchen area, the entire first floor has flawless hardwood flooring, which extends to the steps and the entire second floor hallway.
WIth 4,000-square-feet, there is plenty of room throughout the home. The first floor begins with a large front office room, located off of the foyer, opposite the opening to the formal dining room, finished with wainscoting and upscale half-circle windows, (similar to the office room) letting in plenty of natural light.
The open eat-in kitchen has been updated with new flooring, granite countertops, tile backsplash, crown molding and stainless steel appliances.
Off of the kitchen, a newly added mudroom opens to the garage and to the three-season room, which itself opens to the private patio overlooking the backyard.
Flowing from the kitchen is the family room, with fireplace, that opens to a sunroom, overlooking the backyard.
On the second floor, the primary suite, offers a large sitting room, with a door to the walk-up attic and another upscale half-circle window, a large walk-in closet, with window, and an updated primary bath.
The primary bath features a custom tile shower with frameless glass, double shower heads, double vanity, quartz counters, custom flooring and soaking tub with tile surround.
The second floor features a convenient large laundry room with sink and storage cabinets, two more bedrooms, all with walk-in closets, and updated baths, and down at the end of the hall, a large forth bedroom, built over the three-car garage.
This huge bedroom features skylights, walk-in closet, and an updated full bath built into the large dormer at the front of the home.
Located in the Brittany neighborhood, in Manchester Township, York County, the home is minutes from Routes 30 and 83 and one mile away from the 107-acre Cousler Park, with its ball fields, playgrounds and walking trails, and also one mile from the Out Door Country Club and its amenities including golf course and pool.
Located at 1340 Brittany Drive, the home is listed at $599,900 by agent Cindy Hochhalter, with Coldwell Banker Realty.
- Farmhouse in Cumberland County with spacious kitchen, owner’s suite for $1.5M: Cool Spaces
- Cumberland County limestone home, originally built by department store owner, for $795K: Cool Spaces
- Custom-built home in rural central Pa. with in-ground pool, owner’s suite for $1.25 million: Cool Spaces
- Cumberland County home with 12-car garage, indoor pool and entertainment wing for $1.5 million: Cool Spaces
- Trend-setting home in Cumberland County with courtyard entry, 5 bedrooms for $1.4 million: Cool Spaces
- Craftsman-style home in Cumberland County with mountain views for $1.08 million: Cool Spaces
- ‘Beaver Manor’ in Dauphin County with 18 rooms, ‘old-time’ craftsmanship on 3 acres for $649K: Cool Spaces
- Unique home with period details, modern updates in uptown Harrisburg neighborhood: Cool Spaces
- Home in Cumberland County neighborhood near brewery for $662K: Cool Spaces
- Cumberland County A-frame home with panoramic views and creekside living for $235K: Cool Spaces
- Home in Dauphin County with loft, open kitchen, owner’s suite for $973K: Cool Spaces
- One-of-a-kind home on 3 acres in Hershey for $1.6 million: Cool Spaces